Friday, June 1, 2007
Getting Round
Its been a while since the last post but things have been far from static in Naomi's belly. After a month that started with our first picture for the family album, there is a definite roundness beginning to take shape, and a real sense of something living inside Nays. All is going very well at the moment, everyone knows now and it was amazing showing people the scan picture, but I'm a little concerned that the mood swings are yet to materialise, I think maybe they're being saved up and with a month left I'll get tumble dryered. But I'm not complaining. Nays has her appetite back and she's not so tired, though as I write this she's sleeping at 4 in the afternoon (her boss won't be reading this), and I'm soldiering on, its tough though. We went to Brighton last weekend for Herb's 30th (yes 30th) and Kristy brought her ultrasonic microphone thingy that lets you hear the baby's heartbeat. I was a bit unsure cos its one of those things that can cause panic if you don't hear what you think you should, but it was amazing, the little heart was pounding away clear as day, its those things that make you realise how amazing this whole thing is. And also think f**k.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Mood swings? whats this you talk of oh dearest husband? How could i be moody when i have you at my side and our baby on its way.
Im just not a moody person, i am easy going and take things in my stride. There's no time for being highly strung.
ha!
listen nays, its andy that gets the mood swings i reckon and you my dear are his rock of stability! be good
I sympathise with Andy, I lived with Nays for years and when those mood swings come they will be horrible!
i reckon johnny should have ultimate say cos i only lived with andy for two years. but he can't half be mardy
Post a Comment